This gift wrap paper is environmentally friendly. Made with leftover cotton, a by-product of the huge garment industry and recycled it into something beautiful and luxurious often with gold ink or a touch of glitter.
- This is part of our Nepalese Lokta Paper collection – Beautiful with raw edges and an iridescent colouring from the printing ink.A beautiful gift wrap to work with, the texture and weight of the paper makes it look and feel very special.
- This handmade cotton paper is also perfect for crafting.
- Each sheet is approximately 50x70cm
- Thickness of each sheet can vary due to the handmade manufacturing process.
- All our wrapping paper is sent rolled and in a postal tube.